Thursday, October 18, 2012

Standard 8

Remebering: What I did in Biology is:
1.Introduction to Experimental Design
2. Water Properties Blog Post
3. Acid in Your Stomach Lab (pH Lab)
4. Introduction to Macromolecules
5. Carbohydrate ID Lab
6. Biomolecules Concept Map
7. Collagen Webquest
8. Membrane Structure Tutorial

What is important about it:
Each blog was interesting to write and learn whats new in the world of chemistry and just a new insight of the world of chemistry.

Applying:
I could apply this in everyday life. Biology is very important with what I want to become. I want be become a Nurse so this field of science is essential to medical school.

Evaluating:
How I did this 1st quarter I think I did well I kept up with my blogs and kept a steady standard of proficent. So I would say that I did very well for my very first time being in Mr. Ludwigs class.

Creating:
Next quarter I could put some youtube videos, websites, and just more visual effects to my blogs to give a further explanition of what we are studing.

No comments:

Post a Comment