Monday, May 20, 2013

Standard 8 4th quarter

Remembering: What I did in Biology was:

  1. PIG DISSECTION 
  2. TRASFORMATION LAB
  3. EXPLORING MOLECULAR EVOLUTION
  4. DNA FINGER PRINTING
  5. Old School DNA and GATTACA
What is important about it:
Each blog was really need to write and to engage myself into something new. My favorites would be learning about DNA and its functions, Evolution, Watching Gattaca and the Pig Dissection. I would say my all time favorite is the pig dissection because I really enjoy learning about the body and for some reason cutting the pig an doing it hands on made it stick in my mind much easier than reading and writing 
Applying:
I do happen to apply Biology in everyday life because I have a Biology class but in the future I'm looking into the medical field but Im not sure if I want to be a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assent for an OBGYN clinic.  
Evaluating:
This 4th quarter I think I did well with my blogs they became are in-depth and detailed. Some even had really good pictures. This 4th quarter I think I did a lot more group work intend of individual work and I don't really like working in groups because I don't learn exactly what is being taught. So my blogs weren't  as detailed and 3rd or 2nd quarter but I did try really hard this last quarter with my work.  I would give my self an A for effort.
Creating:
This quarter was more difficult than the last 3 we did more labs which means more partners but I do think I did pretty good for doing a lot of labs. I didn't reach my goal of putting more videos or outside resources on my blogs but I do think I did go more in detail of writing my blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment