Monday, September 17, 2012

Water Lab

The property of water being evaluated is surfaces tension, cohesion- water sticking to its self, adhesion- water sticking to other surfaces. When I experimented with the pennies by dropping water and alcohol the surface of the penny had a fairly large bubble on the surface of the penny. My hypothesis of the penny is having adhesion.

With the wax paper lab I composed the experiment that you CAN NOT cut water in half. Every time I tried to chop it the water would roll over top of my toothpick. So I conclude that water is unchoppable.

During the string lab Im very proud to announce that WE WON with a winning length of 22 feet. This lab took a lot of thinking and I'm glad I figured out how to pour the water properly to it would run down the string perfectly. Im very proud to say WHAT NOW STEVEN AND CHUCK!!!! Getting the water to pour took along time to get to the end beaker. With this lab I learned the properties of water.

http://prezi.com/lk7crok-rkrs/properties-of-water/

No comments:

Post a Comment