Thursday, March 14, 2013

Std 8 #3

Remebering: What I did in Biology is:
  1. What You'll Wish You'd Known
  2. Onion Root Cell Virtual Lab and Lab and Meitosis
  3. Genetic Organizer
  4. My Family Pedigree!!!
  5. Greg and Olga
  6. Create a baby!!
  7. Eugenics in America
  8. DNA and Central Dogma
What is important about it:
Each blog was interesting to write and learn whats new in the world of biology and just a new insight of the world of biology.
Applying:
I could apply this in everyday life. Biology is very important with what I want to become. I want be become a nurse practioner so this field of science is essential to medical school. Also I need to take micro biology so I believe this will be a leg up.
Evaluating:
How I did this 3rd quarter was good. I enjoyed all the activites we did like DNA and Mitosis. I really understood those topics, but I have a hard time getting everything from my head to my blogs and portfolio.
Creating:
Next quarter I could put some youtube videos, websites, and just more visual effects to my blogs to give a further explanition of what we are studing.  Also I need to get better at writing in my blogs.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment